Effective Date: April 1, 2022
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS USED.
“Personal Information” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, such as your email address, name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, company name, credit card information, any form of identification number or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. We collect information, including personal information, that you submit when using our website or services and automatically collect information when you interact with us. This includes the following:
- 2.1 Your Email Address. When you sign up for an account we collect and store your email address. We use email addresses to identify and authenticate users of our service. We also use your email address to notify you of any changes to our policies.
- 2.2 Your Activities Within The Web Applications. Aside from ordinary web server logs (which contain IP addresses and not usually account IDs), we may also record account IDs for when you’re using browser plugins. This helps us see whether the browser plugins are also contributing to improvements in behavior, and which categories of users prefer which types of tools.
3. ADDITIONAL USES
4. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
5. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not currently use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
6. DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE
All of your authentication data is stored with Auth0 and in Google Cloud. All of your application data is stored in Google Cloud and hosted with Vercel. Access to this data is limited to yourself (as managed by the Auth0 authentication service) and the Delving cloud services (as managed by a set of Auth0 credentials). Web access data is captured using Heap and Sentry.io. Web server logs may also be captured by Vercel and Google Cloud. We have made every effort to limit the amount of personally identifiable information and personal data that could be exposed in the web server logs, but they do contain IP addresses.
7. USER GENERATED CONTENT
Delving may contain interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the service. Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered confidential and proprietary. By providing any User Contribution to Delving, you grant Delving and its successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, or display such material for internal purposes online. It is our company policy that production customer data not be viewed by any employee without explicit permission from the user who uploaded that data. No User Contributions will be shared with a third party. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT: YOU OWN OR CONTROL ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE USER CONTRIBUTION AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO GRANT THE LICENSE GRANTED ABOVE TO US AND OUR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USER CONTRIBUTIONS YOU SUBMIT OR CONTRIBUTE, AND YOU, NOT DELVING, HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING ITS LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND APPROPRIATENESS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY USER CONTRIBUTIONS POSTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE.
8. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect information contained in our system against misuse, loss or alteration. All of Delving services use industry standard SSL certificates, so all data is encrypted in transit.Vercel and Google Cloud use a securely encrypted backend. Anonymized usage data may be stored in plain text in one of the analytic company datastores.
10. YOUR CHOICES AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- 10.1 Communications From Us. You can choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us. You can unsubscribe from receiving text messages from us by replying STOP to any text and receive one final confirming message.
- 10.2 Cookies. You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
- 10.3 Deleting Your Account. If you choose to delete your account, we delete all of your information. This does not include the answers to survey questions that were sent to your team members, since that is also their information.
- 10.4 Updating Your Information. You can update, amend or delete your information at any time by logging into your account to make the change.
11. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our website and application are not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 please do not submit any information to us. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may permit others to link to this Site or to post a link to their site on ours. We do not endorse these sites and are not responsible for other sites or their privacy practices. Please read their privacy policies before submitting information.
14. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE
Currently Delving is not required to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). When we are we will post a CCPA notice here.
15. NOTICE TO VISITORS FROM NEVADA
We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at email@example.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
16. NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS
Chief Privacy Officer
Delving (Cosentio, Inc.)
113 Cherry Street
Seattle, WA 98104-2205